Tuesday, February 11, 2014

8 foot wing (my cost $25)

I did this project in 2009 and I will I took more pictures. In one of the pictures you can see the small models I did first to base the design from. If I were to do this one again I would use half inch thick foam instead of the one inch. I would also use big garbage bags instead of old signs I picked of from a print shop.

the foam head you see is to prevent breaking the wing when lading and to give a little more wait. The glue I used was $6 insulated foam. I needed a lot and some things that would spread easily. All together I spent $25 on this project.

I also used a searial boack and ducktape to hold the shape of the foal of the wing. Next time I would use painter tape because glue would stick better to it. The the foal I only cut one side of the foam and placed tape on the other side for it to hold better shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment